Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas Note Cards

I must have been really inspired today! Here are two present looking Christmas note cards I made. The bows are made of paper using Kathleen Stamps' tutorial I do not have the Stampin' up products she used so I just used my Cricut to cut out the ovals and swallow tails. I also used my Cricut to cut out the tag. The faux stitching on the paper "ribbons" was made using a white marker, though as I keep looking at them I should have used my stitching runner thingamabob to do real stitching. Maybe on the next ones. The sentiments on the tags are embossed using Snow powder.



 
 

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Digi Darla's Challenges #72 - Christmas in July
Dutch Dare Card Challenges #227 - In Stitches
Sister Act Card Challenge #16 - Anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Both your cards are Gorgeous! They do look like gifts!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete