Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Everyone Loves Legos!

Yes.. everyone loves legos. Especially my little nephew, though this card is more toward a girl with all the pink.


I used my cricut mini to cut out the birthday tag and letters. I also cheated and used it to cut out the dots for the legos, since I didn't have a 1/2" circle punch.

This was created for Color Throwdown #250 - 5 yr anniversary

2 comments:

  1. How cute and clever! Love your use of the colors and your card design! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! LOVE the dimension on this card. Thanks for helping us celebrate at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete