Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Quilled Poinsetta Card

In my efforts to be ready for Christmas this year, I'm already designing this years cards I will be selling on etsy. This is what I've come up with today:


I used a faux tile inking technique for the background and simply stamped the sentiment. The sentiment is stamped in three different colors (I didn't like the first two). I also quilled the poinsettia in three shades of red to give it some beautiful depth.

Challenges I'd like to enter this into:

ABC Challenge - R for roses are red. It isn't a rose but there is a lot of red going on in this card.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to you for getting an early start on your Christmas cards. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and be sure and enter your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous and I love your quilled flower so pretty. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete