Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday - Mother's Day Card

Today is Wonderful Wednesday, mostly because I can't think of something better to call today. Lol! Wednesdays will be dedicated mostly to cards that are cheerful, holidays, and uplifting. These projects can range from something inspirational for someone who is unwell to simply something very bright and filled with happiness.

Today's card is a Mother's Day card. I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't follow my blog (I don't think she knows how to) so it should be pretty safe to post the card I'm going to bring to her this weekend.


The image is the free stamp of the month offered by From the Heart Stamps this month called Apple Blossom Birds. I used my Silhouette to size the digi stamp and then print I think 8-10 copies of the image on a single sheet of card stock so that I could color them and then paper piece them to give the image a more 3D and layered look.



I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the image and then used a random sentiment from my stash. The patterned paper is also from my stash. Card stock used is Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush (retiring soon) and Blackberry Bliss.

Don't forget to show all the mothers out there how much you appreciate them for without them we wouldn't exist nor be the people we are today.

Happy Early Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there.

Challenges to enter:
From the Heart Stamp #108 Sketch and twist (layers) used
Loves Rubberstamping #150 Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #243 Flowers for her (apple blossoms)
Pile It On #67 - Mother's day or for a Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment