Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Manly Monday

Welcome to Manly Monday! Every Monday I strive to create a new card/project for the men or boys in our lives.

Here is this weeks creation:


The stamp set I used was Moon Lake from Stampin' Up. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the stamped image and to create the water along with some distress inks. I also used a combination of Stampin' up inks to create the sky.


For the sentiment I first stamped Hardwood background from Stampin' Up on craft card stock and then heat embossed the sentiment over top. I used a few brown and orange brown distress inks and sponged them over the cardstock and just wiped any excess on the embossing. I then took my scissors and Tim Holtz distressing tool to give the edges a rough look.


Also the cardstock I used is a retiring color from Stampin' Up and the paper behind the stamped image panel is a scrapbook patterned paper I got out of my stash.

I hope you enjoyed Manly Monday! Don't forget to create those masculine cards for Father's Day which is just right around the corner. #handmadeoverstorebought

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Simon Says Stamp Wed- Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #371 Use a sentiment
Inspiration Destination #31 Anything goes
Sister Act #104 Anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity #224 Inspired by Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment