Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Stress is an inspiration killer

So much going on at once it seems lately. Hubby works for the oilfield and well it isnt doing so well so there are layoffs and pay cuts being passed out left and right. Thankfully he still has a job. But it is still really stressful as we wait out these low prices and slow times.

Sadly all the stress has been killing my creative inspirations and I spend most of my time staring at my stash of crafty goodness just trying to get motivated. I think I'm going to try out art journaling a little in hopes that I can get motivated and inspired by it. Also it doesn't hurt that I can try out new techniques with it also.

My birthday is coming up in a week! And I already know my brother bought me some Spectrum Noir Markers (not sure how many until they come in) but I'm super excited because they'll be my first alcohol markers to try out!

I hope everyone else is doing great and I'll be back really soon hopefully with new cards or at least some journal pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment