Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Boy

So as you all know, my brother was amazing and got me some Spectrum Noir markers for my paper crafting. I've spent the past week toying with them mostly on hair and skin and learning how to blend the colors. This card is my first image I've colored with my new markers and I have to say I like the way it's come out. There are spots where it could be blended better but for a first attempt I'm fairly happy.



The weather is crappy here so despite having LED daylight bulbs in my crafting room, it was still hard to get a really good picture.

The image is called My Racing Car from Paper Shelter.

Challenges entered:
Paper Pals Art #248 - Sketch
Paper Shelter #199 Boys
Cutie Pie #86 Boys
Inspiration Destination #29

No comments:

Post a Comment