Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hello Friend

I'd almost forgotten to create my entry for From the Heart Stamps monthly challenge! By the way if you didn't know yet, if you enter at least one entry into their monthly challenge they will email you a free digi stamp you must use in the following month! Check it out, there is a link at the end of the post.

Well enough of that.. here is my entry!


This adorable image is Hamlet Pigwit Being Shy from From the Heart Stamps. The sentiment is also from that digital stamp bundle. I went clean and simple, because sometimes all you want to do is send a simple Hello.

Challenges to enter:
FTHS Monthly Challenge
FTHS #106 Sketch & twist
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - clean and simple
Inspiration Destination #30 Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #370 Clean and simple



No comments:

Post a Comment