Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hydrangea Sprite

I'm absolutely loving my Spectrum Noir markers! I've been coloring everything with them.



This is a Hydrangea Sprite from Aurora Wings. I'm so giddy with the way she came out! She's just so stunning in all her color glory.

The background was made using a stamp from Unity Stamp Co (KoM Nov 2014 What Lies within Us). The sentiment is also from one of their kit of the months.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it.

Challenges to enter:
Pile it on # 65 April Showers bring May Flowers
Aurora Wings #14 Flowers
Loves Rubberstamps #148 Add Flowers
Inspiration Destination #30 Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment