Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Yay another challenge(s)

So with Christmas getting ever so closer, it looks like everyone is doing winter/christmas themed challenges. I've already been pumping out a ton of Christmas Cards that family and friends have asked me to make so this one was rather easy to come up with something.


So what I did was make an easel card with penguins! I used torn white card stock to make the snow mounds and quilled the penguins and snowman. You can barely see it in the pictures but there are snowflakes embossed along the bottom where the stamped image is. Hope you enjoy it!

Here are a few other pictures.


Challenges entered:
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
Dutch Dare Card - Winter wonderland

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute. Totally love how you have used quilling to make this soooo cute snowmen and pinguins. I need to learn how to do that.

    Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quilling is alot of fun. I love how you can make basically anything from these tiny strips of paper. It is also very relaxing, lol at least for me.

      Delete