Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Wedding Card

OMG OMG! That is all I've been able to say since I've made this card. Alot of cards I've made, I've been very proud of how they came out, but this one.. I just love it.


This card is a 5x5 black card with gold/black and white/gold patterned paper as ascents. The Congratulations sentiment is printed on pearlized cream colored paper.



The digi stamp of the kissing couple is from The Greeting Farm. I colored it in with color pencils and then surrounded the image with pink and white roses. The larger roses are Prima inspired, handmade roses and the smaller ones are quilled roses.

I hope you enjoy this one!

Challenges entered:
Pile it On - Anything but Christmas
Sweet Stop Sketch - Sketch SSS186





5 comments:

  1. Oh, how very pretty and elegant Heather. Love the sweet image, the colors... the paper flowers are lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet wedding card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super sweet and love the addition of the pretty roses. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet wedding wedding card! I love the paper roses! Thank you for playing along with the Sweet Stop Sketch! We hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet!!! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete