Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, November 23, 2012

New Baby Girl Card

Today I made a card for a new baby girl. I love this new fold technique! Until today I'd mostly been doing just half fold cards, but I think after today I'm going to explore fancier folds more and more!

The digi stamp I used is called Baby Girl from Saturated Canary. I used pencil colors to color the image and I quilled the border.

I also quilled small flowers with pink bead accents in the lower corners, mostly because I couldnt decide what to put on the lower fold flaps. But I think the flowers are a great touch.

And here is a picture of the card opened.

I'm still very new to card making so feel free to leave and feedback.
Challenges this card was entered into:
Cute Card Thursday - Girls only
Dutch Dare Card - Fancy Fold