Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, November 23, 2012

New Baby Girl Card

Today I made a card for a new baby girl. I love this new fold technique! Until today I'd mostly been doing just half fold cards, but I think after today I'm going to explore fancier folds more and more!

The digi stamp I used is called Baby Girl from Saturated Canary. I used pencil colors to color the image and I quilled the border.

I also quilled small flowers with pink bead accents in the lower corners, mostly because I couldnt decide what to put on the lower fold flaps. But I think the flowers are a great touch.

And here is a picture of the card opened.

I'm still very new to card making so feel free to leave and feedback.
Challenges this card was entered into:
Cute Card Thursday - Girls only
Dutch Dare Card - Fancy Fold

2 comments:

  1. Hello Heather,
    You made a beautiful card and your flowers are very special. Thank you for sharing at the challenge of Dutch Dare card Challenge. Hope to see you again. Love Marijke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, your quilling is beautiful. Cute image too. Thank you for joining in at Dutch Dare Card Challenges.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete