Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thinking of You

Today is another crafty day! We've been having beautiful cool weather and it just gets me inspired to create new cards.

On the card below I used the flower stamp from Unity Stamp KoM (Nov kit). The sentiment is a random stamp I probably got from Hobby Lobby or Michaels and is a case with lots of other random sentiment stamps I've collected (lol).


I watercolored the flowers with Twinkling H2O paints (sadly, the shimmer doesnt show up in the pic and I dont think it showed up well on the card itself, but the colors are pretty). I love the contrast of the uncolored portions of the stamp and the colored blocks. It gives it a nice pop of color.

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Unity Stamp Co {Be Inspired} Challenge - Jan. I used the Color inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment