Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Newest creations

This week has been stressful so I was very excited to get my Happy Mail from Unity Stamp Co! As soon as I could get them out of the shipping envelope I was in my craft room creating.

The first card is a birthday card using the Sabrina Fashionistas stamp set. It's a large stamp so I just stamped in on white watercolor paper and painted it in with both watercolors and some twinkle h2o colors I had to give it some sparkle. I'm afraid the sparkle doesnt show well in the picture.


The second card I created today I used the Monique Fashionistas stamp. This stamp is so gorgeous and I love blank and white wedding cards, so I didnt color it in at all. Looking back, I wish I had black embossed the stamp but it still looks amazing tilted slightly to show the patterned paper behind it (this stamp is huge! about 3x5.25").



I'm not sure if I can enter more than one creation for the Unity stamp Friends with Flair contest, but I think I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment