Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Stampin' Up New Catalog!

Did you know that Stampin' Up came out with a new catalog on June 2nd? Did you know that all the new stamp sets and In Colors are... AMAZING?! I haven't been able to order yet so I don't have nifty things to show you sadly. But that shouldn't stop you from checking everything out!



Here are just a few of things on my massive wish list that you may find interesting. Just click the images for more details or to go to my store and browse all the other new products. There are just too many to list them all here, even though I really want to.


Built for Free Using:  My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment