Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Time for the beach!

It's that time of year. The sun is shining (in most parts of the country) and it is hot (really hot where I live). So it's time to get the bathing suits out and sunscreen and head to the beach to cool off! Bitsy here is all ready for the beach in her super hot pink bathing suit.


This adorable image was created by Rick St. Dennis (see he makes cute images too). She's called Bitsy at the Beach. I simply colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers. I didn't do a lot of shading so I could have just a really bold image. But I will say the sand, looks like sand.. by accident lol.


I used the sketch from FabFriday #68 Challenge. It's a great CAS sketch and to keep with the sketch I stamped the seashell (By the Tide, Stampin' Up) with Crisp Cantelope (SU) and then went back over it with clear embossing powder to give it some texture. I also stamped the seashell on the inside of the card.

I'm feeling beach inspired today. I think I may be back again today with another beachy card!

Challenges I'd like to enter:
FabFriday #68
Creative Knockouts #97 Summer Fun
Rick St. Dennis Progressive challenge (part 1) - hosted on Sparkle and Glitter blog

No comments:

Post a Comment